Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
We created a reel showing you how we made the easy chocolate mousse featuring our Her Chocolate Original. We used the Well & Good Whipping Cream which is also plant based, gluten free, dairy free and nut free! We can honestly say the chocolate mousse turned out delicious!
- 1 sachet (125g) plant-based whipping cream
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 3 Tbsp (40ml) light oil of your choice (we used coconut oil)
- 85g Her Chocolate original
- In a large bowl, combine boiling water and sachet of whipping cream. Mix with an electric mixer on a slow speed for 1 minute then increase to high speed setting and mix for a further 7-9 minutes, until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Add 2 TBSP oil and mix at a slow speed for about 10 seconds until combined.
- Melt your Her Chocolate with 1 TBSP oil and then fold into the mixture.
- Pour into serving cups of your choice and allow to chill!